Inside: A simple and quick tutorial on how to make a bunny napkin fold. Add a dash of cuteness to your Easter table with this adorable special touch! ➡
This bunny napkin fold at each place setting adds a little fun and whimsy to any Easter table, no matter the style.
And even better, it’s so easy anyone can do it. If you can roll up a napkin and tie a bow, you got this!
I love decorating with bunnies for Easter. There’s just something about them that everyone universally finds irresistibly cute – maybe they are the puppies and kittens of springtime?
Adding a few around the house this time of year really brightens the mood no matter the decor style. This Easter English Garden Tablescape was based on heirloom china so it would be easy for it to feel a little formal. But adding these Easter bunny napkins and my faux chocolate bunny buffet keeps it fun and not too fussy!
This post contains Amazon and other affiliate links for your convenience. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission, at no extra charge to you. I only recommend products that I love or would purchase for myself. See my full disclosure here.
What you need to make a bunny napkin fold.
How to make a bunny napkin fold.
- Step 1: Fold a large square napkin in half to make a triangle.
- Step 2: Fold that triangle in half again to make a smaller triangle.
- Step 3: Turn the long side of the napkin toward you and fold (or roll) the bottom of the napkin up, making each fold about one and a half inches wide (no need to be precise).
- Step 4: When you’re close to the top, fold the top point downward to tuck it in. Then finish folding the bottom upward until the napkin is in a long roll.
- Step 5: Place an egg at the center point and wrap the rolled napkin in half around it, making sure the left side and right side are even.
- Step 6: Tie the ends together with pieces of string, ribbon, or twine at the top of the egg, forming adorable bunny ears.
So simple, right??
Make sure to pin the step-by-step graphic at the bottom of the post to refer to later.
Tips and tricks for this cute bunny napkin fold.
- Stand the bunny napkin upright by using a heavy material or starch the napkin first. You could also prop them up against something if they don’t stand on their own. (My thin napkins needed the assist of a teacup.)
- This bunny napkin folding technique looks darling with spring-colored patterned napkins as well.
- Cloth napkins look the best, but you could also use large heavy duty paper napkins.
- Make the eggs a treat or gift holder for each guest with fillable plastic Easter eggs.
- Write each guest’s name on the egg for an instant place card and take home gift.
- Substitute a lemon for the faux egg for a fresh take on a spring table.
Want to see more easy napkin folds? See easy ways to fold a heart, rose, and envelope in “Easy Valentine’s Day Napkin Folds (Three Adorable Step-By-Step Ways)“.
This table setting idea is a creative way to make Easter place settings and a ho-hum table pop with a fun thing no matter how formal. And how much of a hit would it be at spring kids’ parties?
So pull out those cloth napkins and give this easy bunny napkin fold a go. It’s an easy way to serve up bunny cuteness and whimsy for Easter brunch!
Before you go:
As always, I appreciate your visit, comments, and shares here on the blog! I’d love it if you also follow along with me on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and YouTube so you won’t miss any of my inspiration and ideas.
Don’t forget to sign up for updates to keep in touch.
If you’re not already a member of the SH&H family, I’d love to have you join me! You’ll not only get email updates, but you’ll have exclusive access to all the bonus materials in my free subscriber-only library, like this:
Pin it to remember it!
If you’ve enjoyed this post, please pin and share this on Pinterest: