Inside: A lower sugar, low calorie skinny version of a sparkling Cucumber Lemonade Vodka Cocktail! This delicious drink mingles cucumber and lemon flavors with a hint of refreshing bubbles and a bit of vodka. It’s a perfect summer sipper! ➡
Summer has arrived and along with it, outdoor activities. What do you need to beat the heat and keep low-cal friendly?
Meet “Summer in a Cup“.
This delicious drink captures the essence of summer in every sip combining the refreshing flavors of cool cucumber and fresh lemon with a hint of bubbles and the buzz of a little vodka.
When my sister-in-law and I discovered it one summer it instantly became our new favorite warm weather adult beverage.
And then we made it even better with some adjustments so that we could enjoy them without all the sugar. And this skinny version of Sparkling Cucumber Lemonade Vodka Cocktail is every bit as refreshing on hot summer days!
This post contains Amazon and other affiliate links for your convenience. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission, at no extra charge to you. I only recommend products that I love or would purchase for myself. See my full disclosure here.
Why this Sparkling Skinny Cucumber Lemonade Vodka Cocktail is one of the best summer drinks.
There are so many reasons I love this skinny summer spa-like sipper:
- It’s lower in sugar so we don’t feel guilty about extra calories and sugar.
- It’s hydrating, light, and supremely refreshing in the summer heat so we don’t feel bloated and bad after day drinking for several hours.
- There are only four simple ingredients so they’re easy to make a large batch in a pitcher.
- And it tastes like something you would sip on during a day at the spa, dah-ling.
Can you say— “oh pool boy – summer in a cup, please!”
Let’s talk about how to make what will be your new favorite summer drink!Jump to Recipe
Ingredients for a Skinny Cucumber Lemonade Vodka Cocktail.
To make this simple, yet perfect poolside drink you only need 4 ingredients:
- Simply Light Lemonade, 25 calorie version
- Fresh cucumbers, sliced and chopped into quarters (Save a few slices for a cucumber garnish)
- Club soda or Diet Sprite
Single lemonade cucumber cocktail instructions.
- To make these cocktails by the drink, fill the cup halfway with ice cubes.
- Add 1-2 shots of vodka, depending on how strong you want it.
- Add cucumber pieces (about 1/4 of an average cucumber). Optional: Muddle the cucumbers at this point with a muddler if you want extra cucumber flavor.
- Pour in the lemonade until the cup is about two-thirds full.
- Top off with either club soda or Diet Sprite, depending on how sweet you like it. If you like your drink even sweeter, you can omit the soda water and Sprite and fill the rest of the cup with lemonade. Personally, I like the way it cuts the sweetness a little and the hint of bubbles.
- Next, you mix and muddle (if you haven’t used a muddler already). Either pour the drink back and forth between two cups, or you can shake it in a cocktail shaker until the cucumbers are muddled enough to give it good cucumber flavor. I leave the cucumber pieces in my individual cocktails to continue to infuse them with cucumber goodness.
- That’s it! You can place a sliced cucumber on the rim, pop a straw in, and enjoy this summer refresher.
Big batch instructions.
We always want more than one of these so I find it more efficient just to make a pitcher full!
For a big batch, the ingredient ratios are roughly:
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups of vodka
- 1 1/2 to 2 bottles of Simply Light Lemonade
- 2 cucumbers, sliced and chopped into quarters
Add all of these to the container and mix well enough to muddle the cucumbers a bit. Serve over ice and top off your individual cocktails with the club soda or Diet Sprite to keep the bubbles fresh.
Ways to serve this cucumber lemonade cocktail.
Don’t be afraid to experiment with these summer cocktails!
For another refreshing summer cocktail recipe, see the Skinny Grapefruit Greyhound.
Cheers to summer!
Before you go:
As always, I appreciate your visit, comments, and shares here on the blog! I’d love it if you also follow along with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook so you won’t miss any of my inspiration and ideas.
Don’t forget to sign up for updates to keep in touch.
If you’re not already a member of the SH&H family, I’d love to have you join me! You’ll not only get email updates, but you’ll have exclusive access to all the bonus materials in my free subscriber-only library, like this:
Pin it to remember it!
If you’ve enjoyed this post, please pin and share this on Pinterest:
Summer in a Cup: Skinny Sparkling Cucumber Lemonade Cocktail
The perfect skinny poolside summer cocktail with just four ingredients! This delicious drink mingles cucumber and lemon flavors with a hint of refreshing bubbles and the buzz of a bit of vodka.
- Simply Light Lemonade
- 1 Cucumber, sliced and quartered
- Club Soda or Diet Sprite
Place cucumber pieces (about 1/3 of a normal sized cucumber) in the bottom of the cup.
Pour 1-2 shots of Vodka into the cup.
Fill about 2/3 of the cup with ice.
Pour Simply Light Lemonade to about 2/3 full. (see post above)
Top off with Club Soda or Diet Sprite
Pour the drink back and forth into another cup or shake in a cocktail shaker until the cucumbers are muddled.